Tuesday 15 November 2011

This is my second day of having one juice a day and already I have noticed a difference in my sugars.  Yesterday before eating was 9.4 mols, I juiced a lunch with a refreshing juice made with three greens: celery, cucumber and broccali.  Although I was not hungry my stomach flet empty so I had few crackers and cheese.  Reading before tea was 9.8 mols. 

This morning before breakfast was 8.3 and I had a wonderful juice that was made of: 1 apple,1 pear, 1/2 lemon, 1/2, deseeded red and yellow peppers and 1 small beetroot.  When juiced it looks like the picture.  It is a wonderful refreshing drink that has an earthy smell and taste.  Some people might find it hard to take a first because of the earthy taste.  I found it too sweet so I will try it next time with only 1 apple.  My readiings tonight was 9.8 mols. 

Juicing makes me feel light and not heavy which I feel after eating carbs.  It is a wonderful feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment